Gluten Free Egg Bake w/Spinach, Feta, and Tomato
Eggs are a go-to meal for me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They make for a quick, easy, and healthy meal for any time of day. Feeling sick of scrambled eggs, and lazy about making a big dinner, I came up with this.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat an 8×8 pan with cooking spray. Layer in your favorite veggies and cheese. I chose spinach, feta, and some halved cherry tomatoes.
Crack open 5 eggs. Combine the eggs with 1/2 cup of milk and scramble. Pour the egg mixture on top of the cheese and veggies. Put this in the oven for 30 minutes, until the eggs are completely set.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Once cooked, this also refrigerates well so you could bring it for lunch or reheat it for breakfast the next day.
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Handful of spinach leaves
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add the eggs and milk. Mix well with a fork or whisk.
- Layer your veggies and cheese in a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the cheese and veggies.
- Put this in the oven for 30 minutes, until the eggs are completely set.