Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Bake is simple to make and SO yummy! This is just another attempt to make spaghetti squash everything! I am obsessed. I can’t help it!
Start with sun dried tomatoes and a can of artichokes. Chop them up.
Saute mushrooms, garlic, and dried basil.
Add in a couple of big handfuls of baby spinach and let it wilt. This happens very quickly. You can even turn off the heat.
Stir a container of mascarpone into the warm spinach and mushroom mixture.
Time to assemble…you will need the creamy mushroom mixture, the tomatoes, artichokes, and a spaghetti squash that has been roasted and scraped.
Stir everything together in a bowl and then pour into a 9×13 baking dish.
Top with cheese and bake.
Let the top get brown and bubbly…
Time to eat!
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Bake
- 1 roasted spaghetti squash, scraped from skin
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 large handfuls of fresh baby spinach (I know this is technical…about 2 cups)
- 1 – 8 oz container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Roast a spaghetti squash (Find out how by clicking here)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Saute mushrooms, garlic, and dried basil
- When mushrooms are browned, wilt spinach in the pan
- Turn off the heat and add the container of mascarpone
- Stir until combined
- Chop sun dried tomatoes and artichokes
- Combine sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, spaghetti squash, and mushroom mixture
- Spread into a 9×13 baking dish
- Top with both cheeses
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly