Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Bake
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Bake is simple to make and SO yummy! This is just another attempt to make spaghetti squash everything! I am obsessed. I can’t help it!
Start with sun dried tomatoes and a can of artichokes. Chop them up.
Saute mushrooms, garlic, and dried basil.
Add in a couple of big handfuls of baby spinach and let it wilt. This happens very quickly. You can even turn off the heat.
Stir a container of mascarpone into the warm spinach and mushroom mixture.
Time to assemble…you will need the creamy mushroom mixture, the tomatoes, artichokes, and a spaghetti squash that has been roasted and scraped.
Stir everything together in a bowl and then pour into a 9×13 baking dish.
Top with cheese and bake.
Let the top get brown and bubbly…
Time to eat!
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Bake
- 1 roasted spaghetti squash, scraped from skin
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 large handfuls of fresh baby spinach (I know this is technical…about 2 cups)
- 1 – 8 oz container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Roast a spaghetti squash (Find out how by clicking here)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Saute mushrooms, garlic, and dried basil
- When mushrooms are browned, wilt spinach in the pan
- Turn off the heat and add the container of mascarpone
- Stir until combined
- Chop sun dried tomatoes and artichokes
- Combine sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, spaghetti squash, and mushroom mixture
- Spread into a 9×13 baking dish
- Top with both cheeses
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly