The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
This week, I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I was nominated by https://gfchopstix.wordpress.com/ The writer of this blog has been a loyal follower of mine and a huge supporter of my posts! Thank you for the nomination!
This week, I am inspired by the holidays, the promise and fresh start of a new year, and the growth of my blog following. I can’t wait to keep bringing new recipes and ideas to you!
As a part of accepting this award, I have the honor of recognizing 15 blogs that I find inspiring. They links are below, in no particular order.
1. Lady Melady: My Castle, My Food http://meladycooks.com/ A special shout out to Audrey…she was my very first follower! We share a love of many Midwestern foods and traditions.
2. The Natural Blonde http://thenaturalblonde.com/
3. Gluten Free Carolina Girl http://glutenfreecarolinagirl.com/
4. Cook It Slim with Jennifer Lynn http://cookitslim.com/
5. Live Life Love Lipstick http://livelifelovelipstick.com/
6. Cooking With a Wallflower http://cookingwithawallflower.com/
7. Goan Imports http://goanwiki.com/
8. Rantings of an Amateur Chef http://rantingchef.com/
9. The Retro Mom http://theretromomcooks.wordpress.com/
10. Teresa Schlup Healing Food http://healingfood.us/
11. I Need a Feed! http://ineedafeed.wordpress.com/
12. Strawberry Mint http://strawberrymint.org/
13. Bright Eyed Arugula http://brighteyedarugula.com/
14. The Brook Cook http://thebrookcook.wordpress.com/
15. The final nominee is a friend of mine that runs her blog from Weebly… Joy’s Healthy Kitchen http://joyshealthykitchen.weebly.com/
It is voluntary to accept the terms of this award. If you accept, the rules are as follows:
-Thank the person who nominated you by linking his/her blog and display the award logo.
-Nominate at least 15 other blogs. Link their blogs and inform them about the nomination.
-Share three things that inspired you the most this week (you can talk about last week’s inspiration too).
Thank you so much!!