Spicy Parmesan Sweet Potatoes are one of my non-recipe kind of recipes. They are incredibly simple, use ingredients that you probably have on hand, and they can be paired with a variety of meals.
I like to make these when I am having an “I don’t feel like cooking dinner night” and serve them with eggs.
Toss the sweet potatoes with oil, parmesan, and seasonings.
Place them in the oven to roast.
Serve with eggs or as a side dish for another meal.
Spicy Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
- 3-4 cups cubed sweet potatoes (sometimes I cheat and buy ones that have already been peeled and cut)
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 3 tbsp canola coconut oil blend (you can use olive or plain canola if you prefer)
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the cubed sweet potatoes with chipotle powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oil, and parmesan cheese.
- Spread evenly in a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, gently flipping the potatoes at least once through the baking process.