With teacher workshops and the first day of school coming up I am starting to think about meal prep. Anything I can do to make my life easier during those first few busy weeks of the school year is super helpful! I love making overnight oats for breakfast but they are also perfect to bring to work if you pack a lunch.
My White Chocolate Raspberry Lime version is gluten free, has over 10 grams of protein, and is a delicious, filling meal option. PLUS for something that tastes like dessert I would say 13 grams of sugar is pretty darn good.
To get the white chocolate flavor without going overboard on added sugar I use Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter. This stuff is awesome. By using this you get white chocolate flavor, protein from the peanut butter, and then only have to use a small amount of white chocolate chips.
Even if you don’t make this recipe I encourage you to check out Peanut Butter & Co…just enjoy it by the spoonful!
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (I prefer to use cashew or almond milk)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- ¼ cup raspberries, smashed
- zest of half a lime (about 1 tsp)
- juice of half a lime (don't forget to zest first)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- optional: additional raspberries or chocolate chips for topping
- To a medium bowl or tupperware add oats, milk, peanut butter, rasperries, and vanilla.
- Zest about half of a lime and add that to the mix.
- Juice half of the lime into the mix.
- Chop the white chocolate chips into smaller pieces and add to the mix.
- Stir everything together.
- Cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight or a minimum of 3 hours.