Coconut Almond Butter Banana Blueberry Quesadillas
Have you heard of Coconut Almond Butter? I just came across this in the grocery store the other day…you need to try it. It may change your life. Almond butter is already delicious on basically anything…then MaraNatha went and added coconut to it. OMG…seriously.
My Coconut Almond Butter Banana Blueberry Quesadillas (I know that’s a lot of going on) are perfect for any time of the day. They are filling and full of fresh fruit, coconut almond butter, and a little bit of chocolate. For the quesadilla, I like to use La Tortilla Factory’s Gluten Free Ivory Teff Wraps. Teff is an ancient grain that is packed with health benefits.
- 1 gluten free ivory teff wrap
- 2 tbsp MaraNatha Coconut Almond Butter
- ½ banana, sliced
- 15 blueberries
- 10 dark chocolate chips (optional, but why would you skip the chocolate?)
- Cut the tortilla in half so that you have 2 semi circles.
- Spread 1 tbsp of almond butter on each half of the tortilla.
- On one half, place the banana slices in an even layer.
- Top with blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Place the other half of the tortilla on top.
- Heat a skillet to medium and coat with cooking spray.
- Place in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes.