Do you guys love peanut butter as much as I do?? It is delicious on just about anything and perfect by the spoonful for a snack. There are also a ton of ways to incorporate it into recipes, adding protein, healthy fats, and amazing flavor! Over the past 2 years on Gluten Free Jess I have created quite a few recipes using peanut butter and thought I would round up my favorites for you!
These recipes all feature creamy natural peanut butter or powdered peanut butter from Bell Plantation…otherwise known as PB2. If you are a peanut butter lover you are sure to find a recipe or two that you love out of this bunch!
- Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Peanut Butter Quinoa Pancakes
- Grain Free Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
- Chocolate Cake Cookies with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini Blondies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini Oat Bread
- Peanut Butter Zucchini Chip Pancakes
- Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread Bars
Here are some of my favorite peanut butter products! Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link. A small portion of purchases makes its way back to Gluten Free Jess to help make this website possible.