If you have been following Gluten Free Jess for a while you know that I am basically obsessed with buffalo wing sauce! The funny thing is that I love wings, but rarely eat them. I guess wings are one of those things I never think to make at home, but I do spend lots of time dreaming up other recipes that I can incorporate buffalo sauce into. The best part about anything to do with buffalo sauce is that it goes perfectly with blue cheese and I will take any excuse to eat more of that. In honor of my buffalo obsession, I bring you a roundup of my Top 5 Buffalo Wing Sauce Recipes!
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos – Perfect for a get together! Loaded with homemade queso, shredded chicken, blue cheese, and of course, wing sauce!
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Hummus – A basic hummus kicked up with buffalo sauce and blue cheese. You can make it healthy and dip veggies in this, but it is amazing with tortilla chips!
- Buffalo Chicken Soup – An easy to make, hearty soup with all of the flavors of buffalo wings incorporated.
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake – My most popular recipe ever on Pinterest! A healthy and delicious casserole made using spaghetti squash.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad – A creamy, delicious chicken salad made healthy by using Greek yogurt in place of tons of mayo. Fresh celery and carrots along with buffalo sauce and blue cheese!
Make sure to stock up on wing sauce so you can try all of these yummy recipes!