Hello my loves!! It has been a while. I know my post are so far and few between these days but I am so thankful that you guys keep coming back! I still LOVE creating recipes and have a million in my head that I want to make but the life of a working mom just doesn’t allow for me to work on all of my creations as often as I would like to. On weekdays time with my little lady is so limited and that is always priority number one.
That being said, I was able to whip up these tasty no-bake cheesecakes in no time last weekend. And when I say no time, I mean no time. Anything I cook or bake has to be quick because I have a busy, crawling, impatient baby that is anti-nap. The filling and crust for these cute cheesecakes are both made in the food processor and then they just firm up in the fridge.
What makes these cheesecakes super easy and even more delicious is the crust. It is made from these yummy oat grahams from Nairn’s that I recently got to try. They remind a bit of Belvita biscuits which are a no-go for us gf people. For these I used the Chocolate Chip Oat Grahams. They are so good!
Next time you need a sweet treat in a hurry give these a try. Perfect for snacking at home or to share with friends.
I like to top them with mini chocolate chips but you can also leave them plain. You could also top them with a slice of strawberry or a drizzle of peanut butter.
Have a good weekend!
- 16 gluten free chocolate chip oat grahams (4 - 4 packs)
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Add gluten free oat grahams to the bowl of a food processor and blend until course crumbs form.
- Melt stick of butter in a small sauce pot.
- Pour melted butter in the food processor and pulse until combined with the grahams.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Add 1 tsp of the crust mix to each liner and use the back of the measuring spoon to press down and make a tiny well.
- To make the filling, rinse out the bowl of the food processor and add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spoon into each crust.
- Top with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until the filling is set.
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored and all opinions, recipes, and images are my own.